Which leads have to be recorded if you suspect there could be a right ventricular myocardial infarction?

In the event of an inferior infarction, involvement of the right ventricle must always be considered. In this case, an additional ECG recording should be made, using chest leads around the free wall of the right ventricle. These additional leads are called the "right precordial leads" V3R and V4R.

Ready to Master your ECG Skills ?

This is just a taste of our ecg course. Unlock your full course now !